Shed Was Engulfed in Flames in Sparta Neighborhood
Fire official said fire appears to be accidental.
A shed fire that broke out Tuesday afternoon appears to be accidental and non-suspicious, Sparta Police said.
Sparta police Sgt. John-Paul Beebe said the fire was at a Sagamore Trail residence and officials arrived just before noon. The small garden shed caught fire on its own without any damage to other parts of the property or house, Beebe said.
Beebe said the homeowner called about the fire, but no injuries were reported. Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames right away, he said.