As you prepare to open up your home to relatives or begin baking pies to bring to a friend's house, we wanted you to know what is open and closed on Thanksgiving Day in case you venture out.
Here are a list of businesses we confirmed by talking to business owners. If you see we missed one, let us know in the comments!
- 3 In 1 Deli will be open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- E&T Food Market 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lake Vu Deli will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Castaways Tavern 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- QuickStop 6 a.m. to noon
- Quick Chek will be open 24 hours
- Dunkin' Donuts will be open from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Bluegill Cafe will be open from 7 a.m. to noon
- West Shore Spirits will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sparta Classic Diner will open at 7 a.m. and have its last seating at 3 p.m.
- Dunkin' Donuts on Sparta Street will be open from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Stop & Shop will be open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Liquor Factory will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CVS will be open for 24 hours
- Mohawk House will open at noon and have its last seating at 6 p.m.
- Bologna Deli & Cafe will be open from 6 a.m. to noon