- You Need to Know About the Farmers' Market: After three weeks, the market has been a rousing success. Starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m. every Sunday in the parking lot, the event has seen an increase in vendors each week. Click to tell us what you've enjoyed most about the farmers' markets.
- You Need to Know About July 4: On Independence Day, the municipal building will be closed and there will be no garbage or recycling pick-up. Instead, those will be picked up on Tuesday.
- You Need to Know About the Senior Picnic: Last year and were named Hopatcong's Seniors of the Year. Who will win the 2012 prize? Head to Saturday's senior picnic from noon to 3 p.m. to find out.
- You Need to Know About Job Opportunities in Hopatcong Schools: Hey, teachers on summer break: Hopatcong wants you to write curriculum. And for those hoping to break into the field, how about an entry-level job as an in-school-suspension monitor? Click here for more.
- You Need to Know About Volleyball at : Directly from the church's website: "Come join us behind Parish Center every Monday until the end of August. 6:00pm until dark. All are welcome. Any questions call Manny at (973) 398-5534."