- You Need to Know About the Farmers' Market: After three weeks, the market has been a rousing success. Starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m. every Sunday in the parking lot, the event has seen an increase in vendors each week. Click to tell us what you've enjoyed most about the farmers' markets.
- You Need to Know About July 4: On Independence Day, the municipal building will be closed and there will be no garbage or recycling pick-up. Instead, those will be picked up on Tuesday.
- You Need to Know About the Senior Picnic: Last year and were named Hopatcong's Seniors of the Year. Who will win the 2012 prize? Head to Saturday's senior picnic from noon to 3 p.m. to find out.
- You Need to Know About Job Opportunities in Hopatcong Schools: Hey, teachers on summer break: Hopatcong wants you to write curriculum. And for those hoping to break into the field, how about an entry-level job as an in-school-suspension monitor? Click here for more.
- You Need to Know About Volleyball at : Directly from the church's website: "Come join us behind Parish Center every Monday until the end of August. 6:00pm until dark. All are welcome. Any questions call Manny at (973) 398-5534."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something