Shed Was Engulfed in Flames in Sparta Neighborhood

Fire official said fire appears to be accidental.

A shed fire that broke out Tuesday afternoon appears to be accidental and non-suspicious, Sparta Police said.

Sparta police Sgt. John-Paul Beebe said the fire was at a Sagamore Trail residence and officials arrived just before noon. The small garden shed caught fire on its own without any damage to other parts of the property or house, Beebe said.

Beebe said the homeowner called about the fire, but no injuries were reported. Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames right away, he said.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »