Patrick Lasslett is the Branch Manager and Assistant Vice President of Lakeland Bank, which offers checking and savings accounts, CDs, money market accounts, home equity lines of credit, mortgages and personal loans. The bank’s investment management team advises clients on retirements and investments. The bank has forty-seven branches in Bergen, Passacc, Esssex, Morris, Sussex and Morris counties.
- Fax: 973-729-5407
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 9
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Customer service is our number one priority."
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service