Serving Hopatcong since 1996, Needles & Pins Alterations takes pride in being able to take on any project of any size. Located a quarter of a mile from Lake Hopatcong, Needles & Pins Alterations is nestled off of River Styx Road near Hudson Maxim elementary school. It also offers custom embroidery and screen-printing.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 8pm; Tue, Thu, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Wed, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1996
- What makes this community special?: This community has friendly people that work together.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Tailor services: Alterations, Leather, Same-day service
- Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We pride ourselves in being able to do anything from heavy leather, the finest embroidery and screen-printed and custom apparel.