Sparta Athletic Club
The Sparta Athletic Club has been keeping people healthy since 1975. Steven Francisco, the general manager, oversees the club and all its activities which include circuit and free weights, cardiodeck, studios for aerobics and spinning and more than fifty group exercise classes. Personal trainers are available, as are a nursery, pro shop, lockers, showers and saunas. Tennis play is available with an appointment and private instruction is offered as well.
- Fax: 973-729-7946
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1975
- What makes this community special?: Helping people with fitness and health for more than thirty-five years.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: 10am - 3pm
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No pets