Planning a May 5-6 grand opening, Struble Gardens is one of the area's lone garden centers, offering years of experience.
- Fax: 973-598-4132
- Hours: Monday - Saturday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Full Service Florist*Gift Baskets*Full Service Garden Center:Annuals, Veggies, Perennials, Shrubs & Trees.*Landscape Design & Installation *Hardscapes, Lighting & Irrigation*Organic Products, Soil & Mulch, Pottery
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Plant Material: 30 Day Guarantee with Receipt Hardgoods: 14 days with Receipt Seasonal Items/ Holiday Items: Final Sale
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Phone orders: Yes
- What's your most popular item?: We have too many! Our beautiful selection of Hanging Baskets, Planters and Annuals are very popular, our Floral Services, Custom Designs, Entrance Decorating and wide selection of Perennials & Shrubs are getting very popular with our customers.
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Ask for help...we are here to help you choose the right plants for the right location, design your spaces- small or large and make sure it stays looking amazing for as long as you want it to!
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design
- Services: Concrete, Masonry, Pools, jacuzzis & saunas
- Licensed: Yes
- Insured: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We want our customers to be happy with the purchases they make from the minute they walk out the door to 10 years from now. We are here to guide you through any of your gardening purchases and we are here for you when you have question down the road.
- Services (lawn, gardening): Gardening, Landscaping